A campaign is a set of configurations that define the style of your chat button and visitor side windows. One campaign has its specific live chat code.
With Comm100 Live Chat, you can put a chat button onto multiple webpages by installing the same live chat code onto all your webpages. If you want to put buttons of different looks onto different websites/webpages, you need to create multiple campaigns and then add different codes of the campaigns to the corresponding websites or webpages.
To do this, you need to first enable the Multiple Campaigns feature, create new campaigns, customize the campaign based on the style of the website/webpage, get and paste the code of the campaign to the webpage.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Comm100 control panel.
- Navigate to Live Chat > Campaign.
- Click the Campaign drop-down list. A list of your current campaigns and an option to manage the campaign appears.
- Click Manage.
A page containing several options to manage the campaigns appears.
- Click New Campaign to create new campaigns and customize your chat button and other visitor-side windows.
- After you’ve done the customization, choose the campaign from the campaign drop-down list to get the corresponding code.
- Install the live chat code onto your website.