Comm100 Live Chat GoToMeeting Integration enables you to start screen sharing in live chat and provides remote assistance. You can integrate your Comm100 Live Chat with GoToMeeting with just a few clicks. Follow the steps to set the integration up.
Enable Live Chat GoToMeeting Integration
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- On the left navigation menu, click Apps & Integrations.
- Scroll down to the GoToMeeting Integration and click Settings.
- Turn On the GoToMeeting Integration toggle key.
Set up GoToMeeting Account in Live Chat
Each agent who wishes to launch GoToMeeting directly from their live chat console needs to finish the following steps:
- Log in to Agent Console where you chat with and monitor your site visitors.
- Go to Preference and click Live Chat.
- Go to Others, and provide your GoToMeeting credentials.
- You can click Test Connection to test whether you’ve got your GoToMeeting and Comm100 Live Chat account linked successfully.
- Click OK to finish the setup.
Start Screen Sharing in Live Chat
After the integration is set up, a screen-sharing icon will appear on your chat console, allowing you to straight launch GoToMeeting and start screen sharing in live chat.
When you click on the icon, a link will be directly sent to the visitor you’re chatting with to join the screen-sharing session.