Comm100 Live Chat Webhooks are HTTP(S) callbacks that occur when a certain live chat event takes place. Webhooks enable you to extend the capabilities of Comm100 Live Chat. For example, you can record chats in your own system by utilizing Comm100 Live Chat Webhooks. Best of all, setting up Comm100 Live Chat Webhooks is easy.
Live Chat Events for Webhooks
You can set up webhooks for 7 different live chat events: Offline Message Submitted, Chat Started, Chat Ended, Chat Wrapped-Up, Agent Status Changed, Chat Requested, and Chat Transferred. As soon as a chat starts or ends, or an offline message is submitted, the live chat data is sent to a designated URL (a web application).
Event Data Sent to Your Server
After Comm100 Live Chat Webhooks are set up and a certain event occurs, live chat data is sent to the specified URL. Click the links below to view the types of data you’ll have access to in each live chat event.
- Offline Message Submitted event
- Chat Started event
- Chat Ended event
- Chat Wrapped-Up event
- Agent Status Changed event
- Chat Requested event
- Chat Transferred event
Add Webhooks to Your Account
- Log in to your Comm100 Live Chat Control Panel.
- From the left navigation menu, click Apps & Integrations.
- Go to the Webhooks card and click Settings.
- Click New Webhook.
- Choose the Event type and provide the Target URL to which the event data will be sent.
- Click Save.
Now, you’ll get the callback whenever the selected event occurs.