Installing Comm100 Live Chat on your website is the first step to run Live Chat on your website. The steps to install Live Chat vary depending on if you manage your website code yourself or use a website builder.
- If you manage your website code yourself, get the code from your Comm100 account and then paste the code right before the closing part in your website’s HTML files.
- If your website is built using a website builder, follow the integration guide that we provide for each website builders.
Guide for Self-Hosted Websites
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- Go to Live Chat > Campaign > Installation. You can find the installation code there.
- Copy the live chat code and paste it onto your website code.
Guides for Using Website Builders
It can be a little tricky when you are using some website builders. To help you install the code, we have prepared the following help resources for you.
If you are not familiar with coding or do not have access to your website's source code, please email the live chat code to your webmaster or the one who built your site for help.